top of page



Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian Government website.

To enrol your child at our school:

  1. Please contact the school office on 03 5134 1793 to make an appointment with our School Business Manager.

  2. Collect the required documents outlined below.

  3. Attend appointment and provide the required documents. Our Business Manager will complete the enrolment forms with you at the appointment.


Documentation provided by the school:

Required documentation provided by the family:

You will also be required to provide information/documentation about:

  • your contact details

  • emergency contact details

  • health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)

  • other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)


Our school zone is available on which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.

Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.

You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department website under School zones.


If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email:


Under the Department of Education and Training’s Parent Payments Policy, Victorian government schools are required to provide transparent information to their school community on voluntary parent/carer contributions.

The following documents outline the voluntary parent/carer contributions at our school:

bottom of page